Ronald G. Cluett is an associate in Caplin & Drysdale's Washington, D.C. office. He joined the firm in 2009.
ServicesMr. Cluett provides advice on the design and administration of tax-qualified retirement plans and non-qualified executive-compensation arrangements for for-profit and nonprofit organizations, employees, trade associations, and multiemployer pension plans.
- Prior to his law career, Mr. Cluett was an Assistant Professor of Classics and History at a nationally-recognized liberal arts college in California.
- He also volunteered with the DC-Earned Income Tax Credit Campaign in 2008 and 2009 where he prepared tax returns for low-income DC residents as well as researched and counseled foreign students on international tax issues.
Awards & Honors
- Awarded Georgetown University Law Center's James E. Blower Scholarship
- Received the CALI award for the best paper in the Tax Policy Seminar from Georgetown University Law Center
- Recognized for his volunteer tax assistance from 2007-2009 with Georgetown University Law Center's Pro Bono Honor Roll
- Honored for best work in EU Tax course from the University of London in 2007
Georgetown Law magazine highlighted Mr. Cluett's experiences and versatile background in a three-part series: